Do your customers ask about Google Chrome?
As one of Google’s UK Premier Partners, Getech can help with all your Chrome opportunities
Getech have developed an on-boarding programme aimed at providing the support and coaching required to enable teams to deliver Google solutions to the Education and Enterprise markets.
Through the programme, you will receive subsidised Google licence pricing and Chromebooks along with access to the following services.
- Support pack
- Kick-off event
- Education and Enterprise Chromebooks and licenses
- Chrome Reward Points
- White glove Chrome configuration services
- Chromebook pilot/POC kits
- Lead generation
MSP support pack
A 12-month, 2nd line support service for you as the MSP, underpinning your own 1st line support offering to your schools.
Delivered by Google specialists for up to 5 domains per MSP, calls via email and telephone from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30 (excluding public holidays).
- First point of support for any Google calls with response back to the MSP
- Remote diagnostic and resolution of any domain issues
- Escalation of any issues to Google on behalf of the MSP via our Premier Partner support links (Google SLA apply)
- Coaching and guidance to MSPs to ensure best practice is being delivered in bids and/or projects
- A scheduled annual Health Check Audit on the MSP Administration Console, with full management report produced to document findings and recommendations. The Health Check Audit provides and in-depth review of the MSP G Suite domain by Google certified specialists, reviewed against best practices. Each setting is documented and analysed, including integration with IT systems, compliance and effectiveness of current usage of G Suite and Chrome offerings.