Providing technology equality across the school
Equal IT is a fully managed, parent partnership programme for 1:1 Chromebook deployments. It ensures students have equal access to the technology they need to support and enhance their learning experience, without using your school’s IT budget.
Parents can now influence how their children use technology in the classroom
With Equal IT, schools and colleges have an alternative method to close the IT skills gap in education and continue developing their technology-based learning.
Equal IT benefits at a glance
- There is no financial risk to the school as the scheme has GAP insurance included
- Students receive the latest devices for use at home and in the classroom
- Chromebooks more affordable compared to buying outright on the high street**
- Minimal cost to the school or college: Chromebooks are funded by monthly contributions from parents
- It is affordable: the cost is broken down into small monthly direct debit payments, with no credit checks required
- Chromebooks are chosen by the school or college
- All students have a uniform device that meets your needs and strategy
- No obligation evaluation of Chromebooks so you choose with confidence
- Easy to launch with minimal admin for schools and colleges
- Fully managed parental contributions collection with full communication to the school
- Could help to improve your Ofsted rating for technology
- Supported by UK leading Google for Education Premier Partner, Getech
*One device per student. All orders are subject to school sign off prior to delivery.
**Savings depend upon the actual make and model of products selected and the comparative typical alternative high street price at the time of your programme’s launch. Full illustration available at programme launch. This scheme is not exclusive to Chromebooks and can be used to cover all technology types.
†The Equal IT programme is delivered by Freedom Tech Ltd., a technology finance company that works with organisations to provide them with innovative solutions to engage and empower their students. Freedom Tech Ltd. are an independent company and are not part of Getech Limited or any of its affiliated group companies. Before rolling out an Equal IT programme, you agree that you have relied on your own assessment in determining the suitability of the Equal IT programme for your organisation. Equal IT programmes are subject to the organisation passing Freedom Tech Limited’s credit criteria. All equipment is supplied by Getech Limited and their standard terms of business apply. All quotations are subject to credit and insurance approval via Freedom Tech and delivery of equipment is subject to agreeing to Getech Limited standard terms and conditions of sale found at www.getech.co.uk/TC/TC.pdf