Providing technology equality across the school
Equal IT is Getech’s fully managed, parent partnership programme for 1:1 Chromebook deployments. It ensures students have equal access to the technology they need to support and enhance their learning experience, without using your school’s IT budget.
Parents can now influence how their children use technology in the classroom
With Equal IT, schools and colleges have an alternative method to close the IT skills gap in education and continue developing their technology-based learning.
Equal IT at a glance
- There is no financial risk to the school as the scheme has GAP insurance included
- Students receive the latest devices for use at home and in the classroom
- Minimal cost to the school or college; Chromebooks are funded by monthly contributions from parents
- It is affordable: the cost is broken down into small monthly direct debit payments, with no credit checks required
- Chromebooks are chosen by the school or college. All students have a uniform device that meets your needs and strategy
- No obligation evaluation of Chromebooks so you choose with confidence
- Easy to launch with minimal admin for schools and colleges
- Fully managed parental contributions collection with full communication to the school
- Could help to improve your Ofsted rating for technology
- Getech: supported by UK leading Google Premier Education Partner