Does your network make the grade?
- Network planning is an important issue to consider before upgrading your hardware. We will support you throughout the network planning process: from design and supply to installation, training and warranty services.
- Our networking specialists will visit you on-site to tailor a solution specific to your needs. This includes the use of sophisticated heat mapping technology to read the strength of the Wi-Fi signal throughout your school and ensure that your access points offer full cover where it is needed. Once your requirements have been identified, we can advise on the most suitable technology and work with you to design your network.
- We understand the need to minimise disruption throughout the upgrade process and will work with you to agree a timetable which suits; this could include fitting your new equipment during the school holidays or at the weekend.
- After setting up your new network we will work with your IT staff to ensure that they are confident in managing and maintaing the new network, using your WLAN manager.
- As with all of the products Getech supply, we offer sales and service in one point of contact, with full warranty support and repairs carried out in-house.